Before You Register
How many credits do you need? Check with your faculty advisor to see what type of internship is best for you.
Each type will satisfy the Augsburg Experience graduation requirement.
- 0 Credit Augsburg Experience Internship – 80 hours
- 2 Credit Academic Internship – 80 hours
- 4 Credit Academic Internship – 160 hours
- 2 or 4 Credit Internship Seminar Course
- Spring 2017 – January 23, 2017
- Summer 2017 – May 19, 2017
1. Report Your Internship Site
- A copy will be sent directly to your internship site supervisor.
- Internship Site Agreement Form
2. Register for Your Internship
- Complete this paper registration form.
- Earning credit for this internship? Have your faculty supervisor and department chair sign it before bringing it to the Strommen Center.
- 0 credit Augsburg Experience only? No need for faculty or department signatures. Just bring it to the Strommen Center.
3. Watch These Short Videos
- Make the Most of Your Internship
- Professional Communication Video (Coming soon!)
4. Submit Learning Goals
- Completed form due within 3 weeks from internship start date.
- Preview the questions before filling out the online form.
- Taking an internship seminar course? (PSY 400 & SOC 399) You will complete your learning goals in class. All others will fill out the following form.
5. Final Internship Evaluations
- As you wrap up your internship, final evaluations will be emailed directly to you and your site supervisor to complete two weeks prior to the end of the semester.
- Please contact the Strommen Center if you would like your evaluations sent earlier – firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-330-1148.