Before You Register
How many credits do you need? Check with your faculty advisor to see which type of internship is best for you.
If you have completed at least 60 credits (junior status), each type will satisfy the Augsburg Experience graduation requirement.
- 0 Credit Augsburg Experience Internship – 80 hours
- 2 Credit Academic Internship – 80 hours
- 4 Credit Academic Internship – 160 hours
- 2 or 4 Credit Internship Seminar Course (specific majors)
- Fall 2017 – September 19, 2017
- Spring 2018 – January 22, 2018
- Summer 2018 – May 18, 2018
Two Step Registration
1. Report Your Internship Site
- A copy will be sent directly to your internship site supervisor.
- Internship Site Agreement Form
2. Internship Registration Form
- Complete this paper registration form.
- Earning credit for this internship? Have your faculty supervisor and department chair sign it before bringing it to the Strommen Center.
- 0 credit Augsburg Experience only? No need for faculty or department signatures. Just bring it to the Strommen Center.
Watch this 2 minute video
Submit Learning Goals
- Completed form due within 3 weeks from internship start date.
- Preview the questions before filling out the online form.
- PSY 400 & SOC 399 students will complete their learning goals in class. All others will fill out the following form.
Final Internship Evaluations
- As you wrap up your internship, final evaluations will be emailed directly to you and your site supervisor to complete two weeks prior to the end of the semester.
- Please contact the Strommen Center if you would like your evaluations sent earlier – email@example.com or 612-330-1148.
- 2 or 4 credit internships: your faculty supervisor will determine the assignments and due dates.
- 0 credit Augsburg Experience: you will turn in a final reflection paper at the end of the semester. Check your Moodle course for instructions and due dates.