Additional internship, job, and program opportunities exist for certain populations of students and graduates. Review the following links to see if any of these opportunities may be a fit for you!
Augsburg College Resources:
- Access Program- Physical Disabilities
- American Indian Student Services
- CLASS Program – Learning Disabilities
- International Student Advising
- LGBTQIA Services
- Older Adult Student Services
- Pan-Afrikan Student Services
- Pan-Asian Student Services
- TRIO Student Services
- Veteran & Military Support Program
- Women’s Resource Center
Opportunities for Student of Color
- InRoads – This internship program is for ethnically diverse college students interested in careers in business, engineering, computer and information sciences, sales, marketing, allied health care, healthcare management, and retail management
- Diversity Minnesota – Job search site and resources
Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Workforce Recruitment Program’s(WRP) – This resource lets you know what federal agencies have current full and part time job openings and internships available for students with disabilities.
- Meet with a WRP recruiter on the Augsburg Campus – Nov. 7th, 2012. Register in the Strommen Center.
- Americans with Disabilities Home Page
- Entry Point (internships in science and business)
- Federal Jobs for Individuals with Disabilities
- i seek
- Job Access
- Job Search – Video Series
- Minnesota Business Leadership Network
- MN Department of Employment and Economic Development Disability Services
- Ticket to Work Program
- United States Department of Labor Disability Resources
Opportunities for Student Veterans
- Minnesota Jobs – This site features a section listing companies committed to hiring veterans.
Opportunities for LGBTQIA Students
- OUT for Work- Nonprofit dedicated to educating, preparing, and empowering LGBT college students and allies for the workplace.
Opportunities for International Students
- Work Visa USA
- Job Search Tips for International Students