Additional internship, job, and program opportunities exist for certain populations of students and graduates. Review the following links to see if any of these opportunities may be a fit for you!
Augsburg College Resources:
Opportunities for Student of Color
- InRoads – This internship program is for ethnically diverse college students interested in careers in business, engineering, computer and information sciences, sales, marketing, allied health care, healthcare management, and retail management
- Diversity Minnesota – Job search site and resources
Opportunities for Students with Disabilities
- Workforce Recruitment Program’s(WRP) – This resource lets you know what federal agencies have current full and part time job openings and internships available for students with disabilities.
- Meet with a WRP recruiter on the Augsburg Campus – Nov. 7th, 2012. Register in the Strommen Center.
Opportunities for Student Veterans
- Minnesota Jobs – This site features a section listing companies committed to hiring veterans.
Opportunities for LGBTQIA Students
- OUT for Work- Nonprofit dedicated to educating, preparing, and empowering LGBT college students and allies for the workplace.
Opportunities for International Students