Posting Policy for Residence Halls
For the convenience of Augsburg organizations, please observe the following guidelines when seeking to post advertisements in the residence halls:
- Non-Department of Residence Life (College registered or non-profit organizations) flyers or announcements may only be posted with the permission of the Department of Residence Life staff. No other organizations or groups are permitted to post in the residence halls.
- For approval, take flyers/posters to the Residence Life office suite in the Urness/Mortensen Lobby before they are posted. Poster approval and stamping are outlined on A-mail at the beginning of each semester.
- Approved posters can be delivered to the Residence Life office suite in the Urness/Mortensen lobby where residence life student staff will retrieve them for posting. Allow 5 business days, prior to the event, for posting.
- Flyers and announcements may be posted on designated spaces only. Residence Hall staff will monitor bulletin boards for inappropriate usage. Any materials lacking the name of a sponsoring group or appropriate approval stamp will be removed and discarded.
- Posters should be 8.5″ x 11″ in size. Accommodations will be made for posters up to 17″ x 24″; organizations should realize that this size will limit the quantity approved for posting.
- Areas that are not to be used for posting include:
- painted areas other than Augsburg off-white
- outside walls of buildings
- glass on doors
[See Also: POSTING POLICY]