Advisory Board Members 2011-2012
- William Arden, College of the Third Age faculty member & Augsburg faculty member
- Joan Campbell, College of the Third Age faculty member
- Christina Erickson, Augsburg faculty member
- Patricia Grans, Augsburg staff member
- Nathan Hallanger, Augsburg administrator
- Laura Hopp, site partner
- Lawrence Moe, College of the Third Age faculty member
- Annette Malark, site partner
- Rev. Lee Thoni, Augsburg community member
Past Advisory Board Members
We wish to acknowledge and honor those who have provided service to the Advisory Board. Each has gifted us with their special talents in allowing this program to experience growth and service to older adults in the metropolitan community.
With gratitude, we honor: Earl Alton, Albert Anderson, Lee Anderson, Vern Bloom, Harold Bolstad, Marion Breslin, Ione Brown, Gary Burdick, Nicholas Cords, Betty Chalgren, Robert Clyde, Karl Dansky, John B. Davis, Frank Dreisbach, Emmet Eklund, Jeanne Fakler, Dorthea Fevold, Carol Forstad, Fern Gudmestad, Rev. Paul A. Hanson, Tim Hammond, Philip Helland, Eddie Hertzberg, Irene Khin Khin Jensen, Carol Johnson, Einar Johnson, Rev. Louis Johnson, Mary Elizabeth Mimi Johnson, Barbara Kuhlman, Karen Lindesmith, Kenneth Lower, Marie McNeff, Sandra Mansee, Midlred Mead, Ruth Mellum, Thomas Morgan, Magurerie Morin, Rev. L. Henry Nelson, Grier Nicoll, Bev Nilsson, Dawn Palazzo, Pat Parker, Rev. Ruben Pedersen, Rev. Curtis Peter, Lori Peterson, Thomas Snell, Trudy Stechmann, Paul Steen, Philip Thompson, Preston Thompson, Rick Thoni, Pamela Weiss-Farnen, Elizabeth vander Schaaf, Robert Worcester.
- Lori Peterson, Dean of Graduate Studies