How to Request a Program
Scheduling a College of the Third Age Class or Series of Classes in 5 Easy Steps
1. Choose a class or series of classes
- a. Scan the online catalog at http://www.augsburg.edu/thirdage -or-
- b. Scan the paper catalog (PDF)
2. Contact the College of the Third Age office with class information
- By telephone 612-330-1139 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following information:
requested date(s) and time(s)
3. Receive a Confirmation
Two copies of a contract are sent: one to the faculty member and one to the booking agent/organization. Return a signed copy to the College of the Third Age office.
4. Advertise and host the class
5. Make a payment
The booking agent/organization is responsible for payment of $125 per class to College of the Third Age within 10 days of class session (per the signed contract).
Save by booking in advance
Sites can save 10% off the cost of all courses booked, by booking at least 10 courses. For more information, please contact the College of the Third Age program office.
- Booking agents/organizations are asked to provide one week cancellation notice in the event of low attendance or change of plans.
- In the event of inclement weather, booking agents/organizations are asked to contact the COTA office to reschedule the class.