10% Discount for UnitedHealth Group Employees
The Augsburg Partnership Grant applies to new enrolling graduate and adult undergraduate students only and allows employees of partner institutions to receive a 10% tuition discount in the form of a grant. In addition, application fees of $35 are waived.
The process is simple
The Augsburg Partnership Grant form is completed and submitted to the Student Financial Services office by the payment due date of your first term and then required only once each academic year. A current pay stub is required to verify employment at the start of your studies and once a year thereafter.
Graduate and Undergraduate Degree Programs
Eligible degree programs include:
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA/MA in Leadership Dual Degree
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master in Arts in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Undergraduate Degrees in business, computer science, education, and more
*The Augsburg Partnership Grant Program does not apply to the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.