How We’re Funded
The MNUDL is a program of Augsburg College, assisted by an advisory board, and funded through individual donations, foundations and corporations, and the legal community.
Funding partners include:
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- St. Paul Public Schools
- Social Venture Partners
- Women’s Foundation of Minnesota
- Arthur N. Rupe Foundation
- Carolyn Foundation
- Curtis Carlson Family Foundation
- Carl and Eloise Pohlad Family Foundation
- The Otto Bremer Foundation
- Minneapolis Foundation’s Youth Philanthropy Fund and its 612 Youth Engagement Project
How You Can Help
To learn more about how you can financially support the MNUDL, contact Executive Director Amy Cram Helwich.