The MNUDL is a program of Augsburg College, assisted by an advisory board, and funded through individual donations, foundations and corporations, and the legal community.
Funding partners include:
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- St. Paul Public Schools
- Social Venture Partners
- Women’s Foundation of Minnesota
- Arthur N. Rupe Foundation
- Carolyn Foundation
- Curtis Carlson Family Foundation
- Carl and Eloise Pohlad Family Foundation
- The Otto Bremer Foundation
- Minneapolis Foundation’s Youth Philanthropy Fund and its 612 Youth Engagement Project
To learn more about how you can financially support the MNUDL, contact Executive Director Amy Cram Helwich.