This is a 1-day workshop taking place Friday, June 21st from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
This full-day workshop – updated for the 2019-20 school year – is designed to help new and experienced AP coordinators learn how to efficiently and successfully manage their schools’ AP program. In this workshop, you will have the chance to exchange best practices and learn new ways to handle the responsibilities of coordinating an AP program. You can learn more about the Advancements of the AP Program at the College Board site (this will take you away from the Augsburg APSI site).
- Access, setup, and use the AP Registration and Ordering system
- Enroll students and manage the student roster
- Support AP teachers in accessing resources
- Navigate the AP Course Audit process
- Order AP Exams
- Administer exams to students with accommodations
- Administer exams that require technology and/or audio equipment
- Train proctors
- Maintain exam security
- Arrange off-site testing
- Arrange late testing
- Handle testing incidents and disruptions
- Return AP Exams
- Access and pay your school’s invoice