Augsburg Tuition Grant Programs
Augsburg Partnership Grant – Students who are employed by one of Augsburg’s partner organizations receive a tuition grant of $80 per credit. View a list of partner organizations and learn more at the Partnership Grant page.
Augsburg Alumni Grant – Augsburg University graduates receive a grant of $80 per credit.
AmeriCorps Grant/PeaceCorps/Lutheran Volunteer Corps Grant – Students who have served with AmeriCorps, PeaceCorps or Lutheran Volunteer Corps receive a grant of $80 per credit.
Legacy Grant – Students who have had parents, grandparents, siblings or a spouse who received their degree from Augsburg University receive $80.00 off per credit.
Military Grant – Students who have served in the United States Military receive a grant of $80 per credit.
Parent Grant – Parents who have a child attending Augsburg University receive a grant of $80 per credit.
Inclusion Excellence Scholarship
Aimed to reduce financial barriers to graduate education for BIPOC identifying students, historically under-represented students, first generation college students, and/or those with the greatest financial need.
Open Date: The scholarship application will be available via your application portal on May 1, 2024.
Deadline to apply: June 1st (Priority Deadline), June 30th (Final Deadline)
- Racialized lived experience as someone who identifies with backgrounds historically excluded from and underrepresented in college education and career paths.
- First generation college graduate (neither parent/guardian having completed a baccalaureate degree).
- Other lived experiences historically underrepresented and/or marginalized within graduate education including but not limited to the following:
- Holding DACA, TPS, refugee, or asylee status
- Having a gender and/or sexual orientation identity historically underrepresented in the applicant’s profession
- Individuals with a disability
*Employees/employee dependents of Augsburg are excluded from eligibility.
Federal Student Aid
Financial assistance including federal loans is available to degree-seeking students enrolled full-time in the program. Students considering borrowing loans should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
For more information about loans and payment plans, visit the Student Financial Services website.