Feeling a sense of belonging and community is one of the most important ways for students to feel successful and valid during their college experience. That’s why we in LGBTQIA+ Student Services want to ensure you’re getting connected, supported, and validated every step of the way.
In recognition of the unique needs and interests of LGBTQIA+ students, this form is intended to provide students with a platform to submit questions, concerns, or reach out without judgment or fear. Commonly sought out information includes:
- Setting up a meeting outside of the LGBTQIA+ Student Services Office
- Who to talk to if you are having issues with classes
- Connections for advice or support
- Campus policies and procedures
- General university information that may be related to the LGBTQIA+ community
A member of our staff will reach out within 24 – 48 hours during the academic year. Any student in need of immediate emotional or physical assistance should immediately contact The Department of Public Safety; 612-330-1717 or The Center for Wellness & Counseling; 612-330-1707.