See the Augsburg Coronavirus Planning Website and frequently check your Augsburg email for the most up to date information.
Click here for information about what to do if you are sick or have been exposed.Fill out the Resident Students Next Steps Form
Moving off campus
We want all residential students to fill out the Resident Students Next Steps Form.
You will also need to schedule a move out time. See the full details of moving out on the Residence Life Move Out Page.
Dining Services are open in limited locations on campus with adjusted hours. Please see the Augsburg Dining Services Website for more information.
Meal Schedule in the Commons
Monday through Friday
• continental breakfast from 9-10:30 a.m.
• lunch from 12-1:30 p.m.
• dinner from 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays
• brunch from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
• dinner from 5-7:00 p.m.
Residence Life Programming
Residence Life will continue to engage the residential community through virtual or distance programming. Stay connected with your RA through Residence Life text messaging 612-217-1922 or email your RA.
Residence Life virtual events will be posted on the University Calendar.
Ideas for things to do when you are social distancing at home:
- Check out the Augsburg Athletics website for at home workouts
- Do virtual workouts with your friends over zoom or Google Hangouts
- Free museum virtual tours
- Go for a walk outside
- Download a language learning app
- Free coloring apps / puzzle apps
- Watch videos with your friends using Netflix Party or Kast
- Read an eBook through the Augsburg Library