Thursday, February 21, 2019
9 am-2 pm
Minneapolis Convention Center
REGISTER THROUGH HANDSHAKE & PAY THE $12.00 FEE
- Many Augsburg students find their internships and first jobs at the fair!
- Be more than a resume – talk to employers looking to hire you – 260 employers under one roof!
- Open to undergraduate students (sophomores, juniors, seniors, and Dec 2018 graduates) from the Minnesota Private Colleges. Open to all majors!
- Get your free professional LinkedIn Photo taken at the fair!
- Special Presentation: Jobs and Internships for International Students (Hear advice and tips from international alumni from the private colleges on how they navigated searching for internships and jobs in the U.S.)
Learn more and see what employers are registered: Visit the MN Private Colleges Job Fair Website!
UpTurnships is a nonprofit that prepares college students for success through training, coaching and paid internships during college. We are a group of experienced business executives who became concerned about the rising cost of college tuition, a reduction in training and paid internships, and a generation who is suffering the consequences. We believe one solution is to create more opportunities for college students to get the skills, paid work experience and confidence they need during college so they are prepared for the new business reality at graduation.
Internships lay the foundation for your future career. As an INROADS intern, you’re connected with some of the world’s leading industry innovators for paid – yes, paid– internships. You’ll be challenged academically and professionally, and we’ll give you the tools to rise to the occasion. As an INROADS intern, you’ll have access to our dedicated team of trainers, mentors, and recruiters, all of whom are here to connect you with your greatest goals for success. 82% of our graduating college seniors accept a job with their sponsoring company, and they’re already moving up the pay scale when they sign that first offer.
The Central Corridor College Fellowship (C3F) was established by the Central Corridor Anchor Partnership to connect college students who are pursuing studies in health care, health services, business, accounting, finance and information technology, with local employers. C3F assists students in gaining entry-level employment at participating health care and business institutions. Fellows meet the workforce needs of employers and gain meaningful work experiences prior to graduation. The C3 Fellows program also coordinates on campus events, speakers, and industry tours to connect fellows, mentors, and employers.