Welcome to The Augsburg University Theater Box Office
Tickets for The Rocky Horror Show go on sale March 28th!
The Rocky Horror Show
Music, Book, and Lyrics by Richard O’Brien
Directed by Darcey Engen
Music Direction Jill Dawe
April 12th, 7pm.
April 13th, 7pm.
April 18th, 7pm.
April 19th, 7pm.
April 20th, 7pm.
April 21st, 3pm.
Viewer Discretion Advised: The Rocky Horror Show contains mature situations and content such as explicit sexual innuendo, adult language, diverse sexualities and gender identities, simulated sex, and violence. This production is most appropriate for mature viewers with an understanding of gender fluidity, sexuality, and individuality, and may be too intense for some viewers.
Important Box Office Information and Policies:
- At this time audience members are welcome to wear a mask. Masks will be provided at the door.
- Reservations must to be made online at least 4 hours prior to the performance time.
- Please do not proceed to the theater door with you UTIX receipt. Claim your ticket at Box Office Window.
- Unreserved seats will be sold at Box Office window starting 30 minutes prior to each show. Cash or check only.
- The shows begin at 7 pm and 3 pm, after that time there will be no late seating.
- To confirm last minute ticket availability, please call 612-330-1764. Only answered 60 minutes prior to show time.
Thank you for supporting Augsburg University Theater
No reservations will be taken via email or over the phone.
“To request a reasonable accommodation for this event, please email email@example.com. While we will make every effort to provide accommodations, please allow one week advance notice in order to ensure accommodations are set up in time for the event.”
- If you are experiencing trouble making a reservation via the reservation system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospective students, school groups, retired theater faculty and staff, and lifetime ticket holders interested in reserving comp tickets, please email your request to email@example.com.
For further information contact the Box Office at 612-330-1764. Do not request reservations via the box office phone line.