Welcome to The Augsburg University
Theater Box Office
Tickets for All That We Carry go on sale Friday March 13 through University Tickets
All That We Carry
The Sesquicentennial Musical
Stage Director Malick Ceesay
Music Director Sonja Thompson
“All That We Carry” is a musical/theatrical reflection of 150 years of Augsburg University. This original work is inspired by real stories contributed by hundreds of alumni, current students, faculty, staff and regents, and features archival video, audio and photographs, poetry and songs. Come laugh, cry and cringe as we revisit historical people, places and events, remember forgotten narratives, and look at history from alternative points of view.
Wednesday April 1 at 7 p.m.
Thursday April 2 at 7 p.m.
Friday April 3 at 7 p.m.
Saturday April 4 at 7 p.m.
Sunday April 5 at 3 p.m.
Purchase Tickets for All That We Carry…Link active March 13
What’s new at the Box Office:
We have transitioned to online ticket sales via University Tickets. After clicking on the link below, you will be prompted to set up an account prior to ordering your tickets. The whole process takes just a few minutes.
If you have concerns or are having issues with University Tickets, please email email@example.com
Changes from the past:
- Tickets are prepaid online. There are NO refunds after placing your order with University Tickets.
- You can no longer reserve tickets via email or a voicemail.
- The Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to the show.
- We will no longer have an unclaimed ticket line, as in the past.
- Your printed ticket or phone will be scanned at the door. No need to go to the Box Office window if you printed or downloaded your ticket.
- If tickets are available 45 minutes prior to show, you can still purchase a ticket at the Box Office window. Cash or check only at Box Office window.
- The theater opens to general seating 10 minutes prior to the show.
Prospective students, school groups, retired theater faculty and staff, and lifetime ticket holders interested in reserving comp tickets, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information or if you are having difficulty with the ticket process, contact the Box Office at 612-330-1764.