Welcome to The Augsburg University Theater Box Office.
Pluma and the Tempest
Tickets for Pluma and the Tempest go on sale March 29th
What’s new at the Box Office:
This year we are transitioning to online ticket sales via University Tickets. After clicking on the link below, you will be prompted to set up an account prior to ordering your tickets. The whole process takes just a few minutes.
If you have concerns or are having issues with University Tickets, please email email@example.com
Changes this year:
- Tickets are prepaid online. There are NO refunds after placing your order with University Tickets.
- You can no longer reserve tickets via email or a voicemail.
- The Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to the show.
- We will no longer have an unclaimed ticket line, as in the past.
- Your printed ticket or phone will be scanned at the door. No need to go to the Box Office window if you printed or downloaded your ticket.
- If tickets are available 45 minutes prior to show, you can still purchase a ticket at the Box Office window. Cash or check only at Box Office window.
- The theater opens to general seating 10 minutes prior to the show.
Prospective students, school groups, retired theater faculty and staff, and lifetime ticket holders interested in reserving comp tickets, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pluma and the Tempest…link goes live soon
For further information or if you are having difficulty with the ticket process, contact the Box Office at 612-330-1764.