Welcome to The Augsburg University Theater Box Office
This Fall we are happy to return to live performances with White by James Ijames and Iphigenia and Other Daughters by Ellen McLaughlin.
Iphigenia and Other Daughters reservations are now available.
November 18 at 8 P.M. (Sold Out)
November 19 at 7:00 P.M. (Sold Out)
November 20 at 7:00 P.M. (Sold Out)
Please review the following Box Office Policies prior to making a reservation.
Important Box Office Information and Policies:
- Actors will be performing without masks.
- Audience members are required to be fully vaccinated and will be required to provide vaccine card at the point of reservation or at box office window.
- Audience members must wear a properly fitted mask while inside all Augsburg buildings and the theater.
- Each audience member will claim their own ticket with a photo ID at the box office window.
- There is no walk up seating/ticketing available. Reservations Required.
- All reservations have to be made online at least 6 hours prior to the performance time.
- Theater seating will provide 3 foot spacing.
- The show begins at 7 pm, after that time there will be no late seating.
- Augsburg students, staff, and faculty are required to utilize the Campus Clear App prior to arriving.
- We encourage all general public audience members to download and utilize the Campus Clear App
If you are experiencing trouble making a reservation via the reservation form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All tickets are free though donations at the box office window are gladly accepted.
Prospective students, school groups, retired theater faculty and staff, and lifetime ticket holders interested in reserving comp tickets, please email your request to email@example.com.
For further information contact the Box Office at 612-330-1764. Do not request reservations via the box office phone line.