Be Our Champion!
Increase Our Momentum With Your Gift
- Make a One Time Donation: Your one-time gift of $100 is enough to pay the entry fee for four high school students – connecting them with exciting, experiential, and rigorous learning!
- Become an Advocate for Debate: Join our monthly giving community. With your help, we will achieve “Monthly Giving, Lifelong Learning” for our amazing debaters!
- Sponsor the Mayors Challenge: Learn more about this exciting event from last year’s report.
Support Learning Through Leadership
- Empower Young Women: Be a part of our brand-new financial literacy debates. We’re seeking women in the financial services sector to be instructors and debate judges.
- Contribute Your Vision: We’re seeking committed leaders to become new members for advisory and young professionals board.
- Host a Summer Fellow: Diversify the pipeline to the law and corporate fields by hosting our debaters in your workplace for a summer fellowship. Read about the 2019 Summer Fellow’s experience at Gray Plant Mooty.
Contact email@example.com | (612) 359-6467
Judge Debates All Year Round (temporarily closed)
We depend on debate judges to make our debate tournaments possible. Judges watch debate rounds, evaluate teams on their argumentation skills, and choose a winner for each round. Opportunities to judge are subject to COVID-19-related restrictions.
- Financial Literacy Debate: April (suspended)
- Spanish Debate League: March-May Weekday Evenings (suspended)
- Somali Debate League: Apr.-Jun. Weekday Evenings (suspended)
- Summer Camp: Jun-Jul Weekday Evenings; Weekend Mornings & Afternoons (suspended)
- Next semester:
- High School Policy Debate: Sept.-Dec. Weekend Mornings & Afternoons
- Middle School Policy Debate: Feb.-March Weekday Evenings
Connect With Us
Follow us on Social Media for more opportunities!