Below is a list of resources for undocumented/DACA students including pre-health student opportunities, research opportunities, internships, scholarships, and more.
Financial Aid Resources
- Pre-Health Dreamers (PHD)
- Pre-Health Dreamers is an information-sharing network and community of over 215 pre-health undocumented students across 27 different states, representing various career interests. PHD investigates and shares information on career pathways for pre-health undocumented students as well as advocates for more progressive institutional and governmental policies for undocumented students.
- University of Pennsylvania Summer Undergraduate Internship Program (SUIP)
- The SUIP program is designed to provide an intense research experience to students interested in graduate study in the biomedical sciences. The program seeks to encourage and prepare talented students to pursue careers in scholarly research. Approximately 30 college students from across the US participate each year; most are rising juniors and seniors, but occasionally they admit a rising sophomore. Interns complete ten weeks of full-time laboratory research, listen to state-of-the-art research seminars and workshops, attend The Leadership Alliance National Symposium, and present their research at the SUIP Research Symposium at the end of the program. Interns also receive training in responsible conduct of research, laboratory safety and presentation skills, as well as receiving career counseling sessions delivered by faculty and administrators.
Fellowship and Scholarship Resources
- Immigrants Rising
- lists of scholarships for undergraduate and graduate studies with no citizenship requirements.
- Department of Education Resource Guide for Undocumented Students
- Scholarships Available to Undocumented Students on page 38.
Other Undocumented/DACA Student Resource Databases
- Deep: Dream Educational Empowerment Program
- Resource booklet including information and links for Graduate School.
- My (Un)documented Life: Grad School Funding
- College Greenlight scholarship and fellowship program for underrepresented students
- Resources for Unrepresented Students (Non-NSF Eligible)
For other additional DACA scholarship resources please visit Latinx Student Services