The Augsburg Partnership Grant applies to new enrolling students only and allows employees of partner institutions to receive a tuition discount in the form of a grant. Application fees of $35 are waived also. If a student enrolls in an Employer Tuition Reimbursement Payment Plan, the $30 processing fee is also waived.
Explore our many advanced degree programs and weekend/evening college undergraduate majors:
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA/MA in Leadership Dual Degree
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master in Arts in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Music Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degrees for Professionals
The Augsburg Partnership Grant Program does not apply to the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
- Allina Health
- Augsburg Fairview Academy
- C.H. Robinson
- Cedar Riverside Community School
- Clients of EdAssist – Human Resource Benefits Provider
- El Colegio
- Fairview Health Services
- Graco, Inc.
- Health Partners
- Hennepin County
- Lifetouch, Inc.
- Lincoln International High School
- Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Park Nicollet
- Pinnacle Services
- Thomson Reuters
- Thrivent Financial
- Toro Company
- Twin West Chamber of Commerce
- UnitedHealth Group
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
- YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
The Augsburg Partnership Grant also applies to Chamber Leadership Scholars who have completed a leadership program at one of our partner Chambers of Commerce. Chamber Leadership Scholars should provide their Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program Certificate to verify eligibility.
The partnership program includes a sharing of educational resources between institutions. We are hopeful that we can be of assistance to our partners with any unique needs that arise. Augsburg College has a talented faculty who are requested for speaking engagements, workshops, research, project collaboration and advice on a variety of issues. Likewise, the College is always interested in guest speakers for campus events and in developing ties to the community.
The process is simple. The Augsburg Partnership Grant form is completed and submitted to the Student Financial Services office by the payment due date of your first term and then required only once each academic year.
Forms can be found on the Student Financial Services’ Payment Plans and Discounts page.