The Augsburg Partnership Grant applies to newly enrolling students only and allows employees of partner institutions to receive a tuition discount in the form of a grant. Students qualify for the partnership tuition discount according to their employment status at the time of their entry into a graduate or adult undergraduate program only. Application fees of $35 are waived and if a student enrolls in an Employer Tuition Reimbursement Payment Plan, the $30 processing fee is also waived. Partnership students will receive deferred payment, meaning they are not required to make out-of-pocket payments on their tuition until 60 days after the end of the term.
Explore our many advanced degree programs and weekend/evening college undergraduate majors:
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA/MA in Leadership Dual Degree
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master in Arts in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Music Therapy
- Bachelor’s Degrees for Professionals
The Augsburg Partnership Grant Program does not apply to the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
- ACR Homes
- AgriBank, Farm Credit Bank
- Allina Health
- Augsburg Fairview Academy
- Brooklyn Center Community Schools
- C.H. Robinson
- Cedar House, Inc.
- Cedar Riverside Community School
- City of Minneapolis
- City of Rochester
- College Possible
- Clients of EdAssist – Human Resource Benefits Provider
- El Colegio
- Fairview Health Services
- Fernbrook Family Center
- Graco, Inc.
- Health Partners
- Hennepin County
- Hopkins Public Schools
- Lifetouch, Inc.
- Lincoln International High School
- Lutheran Social Services of Minnesota
- Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe
- Minneapolis Chamber of Commerce – Graduates of Leadership Twin Cities
- Minneapolis Clinic of Neurology
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minnesota Housing
- Northside Achievement Zone
- Olmsted County
- Park Nicollet
- Pinnacle Services
- Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce – Graduates of Leadership Greater Rochester
- Rochester Public Schools
- St. Louis Park Public Schools
- Southern Minnesota Education Consortium (SMEC)
- Thomson Reuters
- Thrivent Financial
- Titan Development
- Toro Company
- TwinWest Chamber of Commerce – Graduates of TwinWest (Leadership) Academy
- UnitedHealth Group
- U.S. Bank
- Wells Fargo
- YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
- Zumbrota Education District
The Augsburg Partnership Grant also applies to Chamber Leadership Scholars who have completed a leadership program at one of our partner Chambers of Commerce. Chamber Leadership Scholars should provide their Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program Certificate to verify eligibility.
The partnership program includes a sharing of educational resources between institutions. We are hopeful that we can be of assistance to our partners with any unique needs that arise. Augsburg College has a talented faculty who are requested for speaking engagements, workshops, research, project collaboration and advice on a variety of issues. Likewise, the College is always interested in guest speakers for campus events and in developing ties to the community.
If you qualify for the Augsburg Partnership Grant, please notify your admissions counselor.