We are rolling out a NEW, flexible bachelor’s degree program for working professionals—like you—beginning Fall 2014! This new program offers the flexibility you need, and will be delivered in a hybrid-learning format, combining the benefits of face-to-face classroom instruction with the convenience of online learning.
Augsburg faculty and staff discussed what’s important for working professionals, and put together a program that fits your busy schedule. Starting Fall 2014 you’ll have the opportunity to begin a brand new degree-completion program designed to help you finish your bachelor’s degree quickly and efficiently, in as little as two years.
- Small classes of working professionals—allowing you to learn from and with your professors and classmates.
- Flexible evening classes combined with online instruction to fit your schedule.
- Attentive, supportive faculty who are experienced working with adult students.
- Conveniently located just minutes from downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- We welcome transfer credits and will make your transition to Augsburg as easy as possible.
Get started now!
Call 855-682-6109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your personalized planning session to find out what you need to complete your degree.
After reviewing your previous coursework, we’ll be able to provide an evaluation of how many credits you need to finish and which courses you can take to finish your degree.