Augsburg established one of the first degree-completion programs for working adults in the Twin Cities in 1982. Well over 30 years later, our adult undergraduate program features:
- Small classes of working professionals—allowing you to learn with, and from, your classmates.
- Flexible evening classes combined with online instruction to fit your schedule.
- Attentive, supportive faculty who are experienced working with adult students.
- Conveniently located just minutes from downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- We welcome transfer credits and will make your transition to Augsburg as easy as possible.
Create Your Path to Degree Completion
An admissions counselor will work with you one-on-one to evaluate how many credits you need and create a list of courses to finish your degree quickly and efficiently—in as little as two years. Set up your personalized planning session at 612-361-2172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn the next steps to completing your degree.
Majors and Programs
- Business Administration/Economics
- Communication Studies
- Elementary Education
- English as a Second Language
- Secondary Education (license only)
- Special Education: Academic Behavioral Strategist
- Nursing (BSN completion)
Learn more about our Rochester degree programs.
A Top College for Older Students
Augsburg Ranked No. 9 in a List of 50 Best Colleges for Older Students by BestColleges.com.