- Transcripts may be requested only by the student. You may not request another person’s transcript.
- Your transcript cannot be released if you owe a balance to the institution.
- Your transcript request will not be processed unless payment is submitted.
- Transcripts sent directly to the student are stamped “Issued to the Student” in accordance with AACRAO standards.
- Transcripts requested for pick-up will be held at the Enrollment Center window (1st Floor, Sverdrup Hall, 707 21st Avenue S). A photo ID is required to pick up your transcript. If you would like someone else to pick up your transcript, we must have signed authorization from you.
- How to Interpret Your Transcript (PDF)
Transcript Processing & Fees
Cost shown is per transcript. Transcripts are sent via first-class mail; pick-up is also available.
|Online Order||In-Person/Paper Request|
2-5 day processing time
24 hour processing time
|*Orders received after 1:00 p.m. will be ready at Noon the next business day
FedEx Overnight Service
- Orders received after 1 p.m. will be sent the following business day.
- FedEx does not deliver to P.O. Boxes, please provide a street address. There is no delivery on Saturday or Sunday.
- Overnight service is only available within the continental United States. Contact the Registrar’s Office for expedited service to a location outside of the United States as fees may vary.
Order your transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse for the fastest, least expensive and most secure processing. You will need a credit card to use this service.
Request In Writing
Only students who are unable to pay for online ordering may use the paper Transcript Request Form.
You may submit the request at the Enrollment Center, or by mail to:
Registrar’s Office, CB 71
2211 Riverside Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55454
There is no charge for requesting an unofficial transcript. You may request an unofficial transcript in person at the Enrollment Center (you must have a photo ID to do this). You may also request one by completing a Transcript Request Form, returning it to the Registrar’s Office.
Augsburg College is the custodian of historical transcripts for the following institutions which are no longer in existence:
- Golden Valley Lutheran College (Golden Valley, MN)
- Luther College of the Bible & Liberal Arts (Teaneck, NJ)
- Lutheran Bible Institute (Minneapolis & Seattle)
To order a transcript from these institutions, you may follow the instructions for ordering an Augsburg Transcript. Specify which school you attended in the “Special Instructions” field of the online request form, or on the request form.
Unfortunately we cannot answer any questions regarding the interpretation of these transcripts.
Some Golden Valley Lutheran College course descriptions (1981-1985) are available by request. Please contact our office in writing specifying the course title, course department & number, and the term/year of each course taken.