- Transcripts may only be requested by the student.
- Official transcripts cannot be released if you owe a balance.
- Pick up orders are held at the Enrollment Center (1st Floor, Sverdrup Hall, 707 21st Avenue S). If you would like someone else to pick up your transcript, we must have signed authorization from you. Photo ID is required in all cases.
Request your official transcript online.
If you are unable to place a transcript order online using a credit or debit card, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
Special Instructions for Transcripts Being Sent to Central Application Services
To request a transcript be sent to the Central Application Services (AMCAS, AACOMAS, CASPA, PTCAS, etc), choose “Paper Transcript-Pickup” and email the transcript tracking form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Augsburg Registrar’s Office will then mail the transcript and tracking form to the Central Application Services office.
Cost shown is per transcript
|Transcript Type and Delivery Method||Fee||Shipping & Handling
|eTranscript – secure PDF delivery
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (Standard USPS)||$10.00||$2.25||$12.25|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (USPS – International)||$10.00||$3.00||$13.00|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (FedEx Overnight Domestic)||$10.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (FedEx International Priority)||$10.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Paper Transcript – Pickup||$12.00||N/A||$12.00|
Augsburg College is the custodian of historical transcripts for the following institutions:
- Golden Valley Lutheran College (Golden Valley, MN)
- Luther College of the Bible & Liberal Arts (Teaneck, NJ)
- Lutheran Bible Institute (Minneapolis, MN & Seattle, WA)
If you attended one of these schools click here to order your transcript. Unfortunately we are not able to provide any interpretation of these transcripts.
You may request an unofficial transcript at no charge by completing the Unofficial Transcript Request Form.