- Transcripts may only be requested by the student.
- Official transcripts cannot be released if you owe a balance.
- We do not hold transcript requests for pending grades or degrees. Please ensure that all relevant grades and degrees are posted prior to submitting your order.
- Grades are posted in AugNet Service’s Records and Registration.
- Students receive an automatically-generated email to their Augsburg email when a degree is posted. Degrees are posted approximately 2 weeks after grades for final requirements are submitted, and diplomas are mailed 4-6 weeks after the degree is posted
- Pickup orders are held at the Enrollment Center (1st Floor, Sverdrup Hall, 707 21st Avenue S). If you would like someone else to pick up your transcript, we must have signed authorization from you. Photo ID is required in all cases.
Request your official transcript online.
If you are unable to place a transcript order online using a credit or debit card, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
Central Application Service Instructions
To request a transcript be sent to a Central Application Service (AMCAS, AACOMAS, CASPA, PTCAS, etc), choose “Paper Transcript – Pickup” and email the transcript tracking form to email@example.com. The tracking form will be mailed with the transcript to the Recipient Name indicated.
Cost shown is per transcript
|Transcript Type and Delivery Method||Fee||Shipping & Handling
|eTranscript – secure PDF delivery
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (Standard USPS)||$10.00||$2.25||$12.25|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (USPS – International)||$10.00||$3.00||$13.00|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (FedEx Overnight Domestic)||$10.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (FedEx International Priority)||$10.00||$40.00||$50.00|
|Paper Transcript – Pickup||$12.00||N/A||$12.00|
Augsburg College is the custodian of historical transcripts for the following institutions:
- Golden Valley Lutheran College (Golden Valley, MN)
- Luther College of the Bible & Liberal Arts (Teaneck, NJ)
- Lutheran Bible Institute (Minneapolis, MN & Seattle, WA)
If you attended one of these schools click here to order your transcript. Unfortunately we are not able to provide any interpretation of these transcripts.
You may request an unofficial transcript at no charge by completing the Unofficial Transcript Request Form.