See the Registrar’s Office COVID-19 Response page for details about deadline and policy changes for students in Spring 2020, as well as instructions for how to declare P/N grading between March 25 and May 1. For more information about our institutional response, visit Augsburg’s outbreak planning page.
modified operations – Spring 2020
- All forms and documents should be sent from your Augsburg email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last day to withdraw from a full semester course is Tuesday, March 24.
- The last day to withdraw from a Time 2 course is Friday, April 3.
- The last day to request a grading option change for full term or Time 2 courses has been extended to the last day of the term, May 1, 2020. A full explanation of this policy change can be found on the Temporary Changes to Grading Options document published in March 2020.
- Registration for Summer and Fall 2020 is scheduled to proceed as planned.
- Transcripts will be available only through our online ordering service, may have an extended processing time, and will not be available for pickup. No overnight requests will be accepted at this time.
- Academic and financial petitions will continue to be accepted but may required greater than normal processing time.
Monday – Friday
By phone 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
In person 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Daily for Chapel:
M, W, F 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
T, H 11:20 a.m. to 11:50 a.m.
Enrollment Center – First Floor, Sverdrup Hall
2211 Riverside Avenue, Campus Box 71
Minneapolis, MN 55454