- Transcripts may only be requested by the student.
- Official transcripts cannot be released if you owe a balance.
- We do not hold transcript requests for pending grades or degrees. Please ensure that all relevant grades and degrees are posted prior to submitting your order.
- Grades are posted in AugNet Service’s Records and Registration.
- Students receive an automatically-generated email to their Augsburg email when a degree is posted. Degrees are posted approximately 2 weeks after grades for final requirements are submitted, and diplomas are mailed 4-6 weeks after the degree is posted.
- Pickup order services are temporarily not available due to modified operations. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Request your official transcript online.
If you are unable to place a transcript order online using a credit or debit card, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
Central Application Service Instructions
Central Application Services (e.g., AMCAS, AACOMAS, CASPA, PTCAS, etc) usually require that a tracking form accompanies an official transcript. You may upload tracking forms (as a PDF document) during the ordering process.
Cost shown is per transcript
|Transcript Type and Delivery Method||Fee||Shipping & Handling||Total Cost|
|eTranscript – secure PDF delivery||$7.00||N/A||$7.00|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (Standard USPS)||$10.00||$2.50||$12.50|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (USPS – International)||$10.00||$5.00||$15.00|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (FedEx Overnight Domestic)||$10.00||$25.00||$35.00|
|Paper Transcript – Mailed (FedEx International Priority)||$10.00||$47.50||$57.50|
|Paper Transcript – Pickup||$12.00||N/A||$12.00|
Augsburg University is the custodian of historical transcripts for the following institutions:
- Golden Valley Lutheran College (Golden Valley, MN)
- Luther College of the Bible & Liberal Arts (Teaneck, NJ)
- Lutheran Bible Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Transcripts for the Seattle campus of Lutheran Bible Institute, which became Trinity Lutheran College, are maintained by Pacific Lutheran University. Please visit the Pacific Lutheran University website for further information.
Order a transcript from one of these closed schools through Augsburg. Unfortunately we are not able to provide any interpretation of these transcripts.
You may request an unofficial transcript at no charge by completing the Unofficial Transcript Request Form and returning it to the Enrollment Center by fax, email, or in person. Please note than Unofficial Transcripts can only be delivered electronically (PDF) to the student via email.