Due to the current COVID-19 virus outbreak the StepUP office will not be available for in person appointments or drop ins for the remainder of the Spring semester. Instead we will be available thru Zoom meetings, phone call and emails M-F 8:30AM-4:30PM. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Augsburg University StepUP® Program strives to help students champion lives of recovery, achieve academic success, and thrive in a community of accountability and support.
- One of the oldest and largest residential collegiate recovery programs in the United States accompanied with sober living
- Unique for addressing both mental health and addiction recovery
- Built on evidence-based and proven techniques that emphasize recovery based on the stages of change and the abstinence model
- Where students in recovery fully engage in the Augsburg experience, including study abroad, varsity athletics, student government, and research
- Led by experienced, highly trained staff and licensed counselors
- A place to make friends and thrive in a sober social scene and a sober living college experience