Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the StepUP office will not be available for in person appointments. However, you can reach us from Monday-Thursday 9:00am-1:00pm by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 612-330-1405 if you have questions or would like to schedule an online appointment .
The Augsburg University StepUP® Program strives to help students champion lives of recovery, achieve academic success, and thrive in a community of accountability and support.
- One of the oldest and largest residential collegiate recovery programs in the United States accompanied with sober living
- Unique for addressing both mental health and addiction recovery
- Built on evidence-based and proven techniques that emphasize recovery based on the stages of change and the abstinence model
- Where students in recovery fully engage in the Augsburg experience, including study abroad, varsity athletics, student government, and research
- Led by experienced, highly trained staff and licensed counselors
- A place to make friends and thrive in a sober social scene and a sober living college experience