Augsburg University offers a comprehensive set of programs for nurses (RN) who want to advance their careers. All the nursing programs focus on serving the needs of diverse populations at home, away, and abroad. Classes meet on the Minneapolis Campus and at the Rochester, Minnesota, site.
- Bachelor of Science: Nursing Major (BSN completion) – The BSN Completion program is designed for registered nurses (RN) who want to increase their opportunities in the healthcare field by completing their BSN.
- Master of Arts in Nursing – The MA in Nursing prepares in-career nurses (RN) with an emphasis in transformational leadership or transcultural nursing in the community.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Family Nurse Practitioner) – The DNP – Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) track is a post-BSN Doctor of Nursing Practice focused on nursing leadership and integrative primary care of families.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Transcultural Nursing Leadership) – The DNP – Transcultural Nursing Leadership (TCN) track is a post-masters in nursing program with an emphasis in transcultural nursing leadership.
- BSN individual appointments in Minneapolis
- BSN information sessions in Rochester
- MA Nursing information sessions
- Family Nurse Practitioner DNP information sessions
- Transcultural Nursing Leadership DNP information sessions