Get an MBA grounded in the real world!
- Earn your MBA in 26 months with a cohort model.
- Study abroad in Europe or Latin America.
- Collaborate with world-famous Mayo Clinic and Fortune 500 companies through experiential learning.
- Best value in terms of cost in Twin Cities in Rochester area (approximately $25,500).
- New: Business Analytics classes! Learn to utilize data to make decisions regarding product design, marketing, organizational structure, and strategic planning
Can’t make it to a session?
- Contact email@example.com or 612-330-1101 to set up your individual appointment.
- Request information and resources about the MBA program.
What to expect in the Augsburg MBA
The Master of Business Administration at Augsburg University is designed with you in mind.
Complete your accredited, affordable, and practical MBA degree in 26 months, one evening per week.
Convenient schedule – Evening classes designed for working professionals
Engaging format – Connect in person with fellow students in a small cohort model
Experiential learning – Business simulations and field study with active companies
Good locations – Minneapolis-St. Paul and Rochester, Minnesota
Built-in support – Small class sizes means professors know your name and mentors offer guidance
Global and local – Leverage technology to solve business problems big and small
Have more questions? Register to attend an info session.
- Entrepreneurship concentration – Assess risks, develop new products or services, and turn business ideas into reality.
- Finance concentration – Focus on accounting, investing theory and practice, portfolio management, and international finance.
- Leadership concentration – Be strategic, turn theory into practice responsibly, and develop cultural competence to be effective in international business.
- Business analytics concentration – Interpret data, predict trends, and let numbers tell the story with tools like Python, R, SQL, and Tableau.
Not sure which MBA concentration is for you? Request information from an admissions representative.
This MBA is for doers, movers, and shakers.
Augsburg’s MBA cohort model places you in realistic business simulations and field study to put your knowledge into action. This is experiential learning that online-only MBAs can’t provide.
How you’ll put theory into practice:
- International travel courses – Experiential learning with global businesses in Europe and Latin America
- Management Consulting Project – Collaborate with Fortune 500 companies, executives, and small businesses in field studies
- Mayo Innovation Scholars Program – Gain hands-on experience combining business and biomedical research with the prestigious Mayo Clinic (Please note: The 2020-21 Mayo Scholars Program is suspended due to COVID-19; we are hopeful the program will be reinstated next year.)
Don’t wait—apply now!
About our Minneapolis campus
2211 Riverside Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Augsburg University’s campus in Minneapolis surrounds Murphy Square, the city’s oldest park. The Mississippi River and the Seven Corners theater district are just a few blocks away, and convenient bus routes and light rail transit lines unite Augsburg with the greater Twin Cities area of Minnesota state, which boasts a robust economy, a vibrant culture and events, and a nationally recognized quality of life. There are more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, including Target, Best Buy, General Mills, 3M, and Thrivent Financial.
About our Rochester location
810 3rd Avenue SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Recognized as a hub of innovation, Rochester, Minnesota, is a regional home for medicine, technology, and business, and it’s one of the state’s fastest growing communities. Augsburg’s Rochester site is located at Bethel Lutheran Church just south of downtown and offers courses with applied learning in graduate programs.
The Augsburg MBA Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. Visit the ACBSP website for more information.
“I highly recommend the Augsburg MBA program for any clinician seeking to transform health care by applying business acumen with the art of healing. The Augsburg MBA program elevated my ability to think globally and speak the business language needed to more effectively implement change across my organization. The flexibility, support, and pace of the Augsburg MBA program allowed for a healthy work life balance while easily promoting a two-year line of sight toward matriculation.”
—Navid A. ’19 MBA