The Augsburg MBA delivers what employers seek in business leaders and helps working professionals find meaningful work while advancing their careers. Offering three Student Learning Experiences, our MBA curriculum focuses on helping students:
- identify their strengths,
- build their business skills, and
- apply their knowledge through real work and experience.
$8,000 Scholarship for New Students
Applicants who enroll in the Augsburg MBA program in 2019 will be eligible to receive up to an $8,000 scholarship over two years.
Advance Your Career with an Augsburg MBA
Augsburg’s MBA program develops emerging leaders, taking their careers to the next level.
The Augsburg MBA is an affordable, accredited option. We offer small class sizes and evening schedules designed for working professionals, so you can complete your degree in 26 months.
- Gain connections, build your résumé, and apply your skills with a Management Consulting Project.
- Take advantage of the option to enroll in one or two 10-day, travel courses to Europe or Latin America.
- Learn in a supportive cohort model with other working professionals from diverse career fields.
- Receive support from faculty and staff who understand the challenges faced by full-time working students.
The Augsburg MBA program is offered in the Twin Cities and Rochester.
Augsburg’s main campus is located in the heart of Minneapolis, adjacent to Downtown in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood.
Augsburg’s Rochester, MN site is located adjacent to downtown Rochester at Bethel Lutheran Church.
Take the Next Step
- Request information about Augsburg’s MBA program
- Attend an information session.
- Email email@example.com to set up an individual appointment
- Call 612-330-1101 to talk to a MBA Admissions Counselor