The BSN Completion Program is designed exclusively for registered nurses (RN) who want to increase their opportunities in the healthcare field.
*Due to the nature of our hybrid (synchronous/asynchronous) program, with no on-campus courses, F-1 students are NOT eligible to join our BSN program.Apply Now
Online BSN Completion Program Highlights
Location: Minneapolis or Rochester Campuses
Format: Up to 6 sessions per semester via synchronous Zoom; Asynchronous learning between sessions
*Starting Fall 2024, the BSN Completion Program will be fully asynchronous*
Completion time: As little as 12 months (Part-time/Full-time options)
Credits: 32-36 (Credits must be taken as upper division)
Cost per credit (2022–2023): $460
Start: Fall, Spring, Summer
Additional spotlights: Community Immersion Experiences, Public Health Nursing Certification, RN to MA in nursing for students with an RN license and a non-nursing bachelor’s degree
Students must be a licensed RN or working towards licensure (completion of an ADN/ASN) before enrolling. Students may apply prior to Associate Degree completion and/or NCLEX exam completion.
Students who are graduates of one of our education partnerships are eligible to receive our partnership grant of $50 off (per credit) tuition reduction.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Century College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Minneapolis College
- Normandale Community College
- North Hennepin Community College
- Ridgewater College
- Rochester Community and Technical College
See Transfer Credits and Advising page for Course Planning Guides.
An Augsburg education is one of the most worthwhile investments you’ll ever make, and we are committed to helping you find ways to make that investment affordable.
- BSN Completion students employed by an Augsburg corporate or community partner are eligible for $50 off (per credit) tuition reduction
- BSN Completion students who identify as Indigenous/American Indian qualify for the American Indian Recognition Full Tuition Program
- Nursing Department: Limited nursing departmental scholarships are awarded. Ask an admission counselor about the New BSN Student Scholarship!