The Augsburg Department of Nursing is designed exclusively for registered nurses (RN) who want to increase their opportunities in the healthcare field.
Augsburg BSN Completion Program Highlights
- Complete in as little as 32 semester credits
- Part-time or full-time options available (online, hybrid courses)
- Complete your degree in as little as 1 year
- Prepares nurses to advance in their career
- Personalized attention from faculty
With a respected reputation of hybrid learning (in-class and online), exceptional students, and outstanding faculty, the BSN program caters to RNs in Minneapolis and in Rochester. The program is structured for practicing RNs to complete a baccalaureate degree on a timely and flexible schedule. Augsburg also offers an RN to MA in Nursing for students with a RN license and a non-nursing bachelor’s degree and an accelerated RN to MA in Nursing program.