APPLICATIONSTART YOUR APPLICATION
Qualified applicants must have:
- Associates of Science in Nursing
- Registered MN Nurse license (must have evidence of a current unencumbered license)
- Cumulative GPA 2.5 or higher
- College Algebra completed within the last 5 years (placement assessment if needed)
- Students may be provisionally admitted to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Augsburg with a cumulative GPA of less than 2.5 in their basic nursing program. Full admission to the program requires students to achieve a GPA of 3.00 or better in two liberal arts courses at Augsburg before being fully admitted to the BSN program.
- Students may apply to Augsburg prior to completion of their associate nursing degree program. However, all BSN program admission requirements must be met prior to matriculating into the BSN program at Augsburg.
Complete the online application (see above) for the term in which you would like to begin the program. As part of our commitment to equitable access to education, we do not require an application fee.
Official transcript(s) from all schools attended.
- Augsburg University uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment as official transfer services. Please send documents to email@example.com.
- By mail:
Graduate Admissions Office, CB 65
2211 Riverside Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Upload a valid RN license to the application. If applying before passing NCLEX, your admission will be provisional on passing your RN license certification exam.