Bing tracking

Faculty Resources


Once you have touched base with your advisee, you can remove the student’s registration hold:

  1. Sign on to AugNet using your username and password.
  2. Click on “Records & Registration.”
  3. Click on “My Advisees” from the Records and Registration menu at the left side of screen.
  4. Once list of advisees appears, check the “Enable Registration” box next to the advisee’s name.
  5. Click the Submit button.


Faculty must submit grades by the deadline posted on the Academic Calendar. Submitting late grades can delay a student’s tuition reimbursement, scholarship eligibility, graduation, and admission to other programs or institutions.

  • Final grades are entered online through AugNet (not in Moodle).  Your username and password are required.
    • Click on “Records and Registration.”
    • Click on “My Classes” and select the class/section.
  • Report a grade for every student on the class list, except where “W” is displayed. Do not leave any grades blank.
  • You must use your college-assigned email address for all email correspondence about grades.

Grade Scale

Grade Grade Points Explanation
A 4.00
A- 3.67
B+ 3.33
B 3.00
B- 2.67
C+ 2.33
C 2.00
C- 1.67
D+ 1.33
D- 0.67
F / FN 0.00 Failure
P 0.00 Pass*
LP 0.00 Low Pass**
N 0.00 No Pass

*The letter grade equivalent of a P grade is a C- or higher for undergraduate courses and a B or higher for graduate courses.

**The letter grade equivalent of an LP grade is a D-, D, or D+ for undergraduate courses. It is not used for graduate courses.

Incomplete (I) Grades

Faculty must submit the grade that the student has earned at the end of the semester, even if the student has requested an incomplete. Faculty cannot submit an I grade through AugNet. Once a complete Application for Incomplete Grade has been received and approved by the Registrar’s Office, the I grade will be assigned. By the end of the time allotted for the incomplete, faculty must send an email to to indicate the grade the student earned. If a final grade is not received by the incomplete deadline, the I grade will be converted to either the original grade submitted by the course instructor (for undergraduate courses) or to an F (for graduate courses). The Application for Incomplete is found on the Registrar’s Office forms page.

Extension (X) Grades

Faculty may allow an extension for internships, independent studies, or directed studies that last for more than one semester. To do this, faculty must send an email to to indicate the grade should be an X. An X grade cannot be entered by faculty through AugNet. When the course is completed, the final grade should be submitted via email as well (one email message is required per student).

Grade Changes

Grade changes not involving “I” or “X” must be submitted by email to your respective Dean with the Registrar’s copied (one email message is required per student).  All grade changes must include a reason for the change for approval by the Dean. Once processed, the Registrar’s Office will reply to all to confirm completion. Questions about this process can be directed to

Audit (V) Grades

An Audit grade (V) will be shown on the grade entry screen in AugNet. If expectations have been met, the course will be listed on the student’s record with this Audit (V) grade. Please inform the Registrar’s Office at if expectations were not met for a student auditing a course. The course grade will be changed to a Withdrawn (W) grade.