The checklists below reflect major requirements found in the 2018–2019 Undergraduate Catalog. Students who matriculated before 2018 may need to consult prior catalogs if their major requirements have changed. For more in-depth major information, please consult the appropriate university catalog or talk with your faculty advisor.
**If you are having difficulty accessing our checklists and would like assistance, please contact us at email@example.com or 612-330-1036.
Students who began at Augsburg before the current academic year can look up major checklists for previous academic years.
Majors in bold with the (AU available) notation can also be completed in the Adult Undergraduate (AU) program.
Art & Design
- Accounting (AU available)
- Finance (AU available)
- International Business
- Management (AU available)
- Management Information Systems
- Music Business
Communication Studies, Film and New Media
- Communication Studies
- Film Production
- Film Theory and Culture
- New Media
- New Media: Game Design
- New Media: Promotional Communication
- New Media: Web Design
- Elementary Education (AU available)
- Elementary Education (Communication Arts)
- Elementary Education (General Science)
- Elementary Education (Mathematics)
- Elementary Education (Social Studies)
- K-12 English as a Second Language (only offered in AU)
- Secondary Education License (AU available)
- Social Studies License
- Special Education ABS (only offered in AU)
- Creative Writing
- English Literature, Language, Theory
- Communication Arts/Literature Teacher Licensure
Health, Physical Education, Exercise Science
Interdisciplinary Studies (AU available)
Languages and Cross-Cultural Studies
Mathematics and Statistics
Nursing (AU only)
- Political Science and Economics
- Political Science
- Political Science: Pre-Law
- Political Science: Public Policy
* Students in the Business Administration department who began before Fall 2016 can access major checklists from previous catalogs in the archives linked at the top of the page. The business major core was updated for students beginning in Fall 2016.