VIEWING PROGRESS TOWARD MEETING GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MAJOR(S)
Students who enrolled at Augsburg in the fall of 2018 or later can view the completed and remaining graduation requirements for their major(s) by running their degree audit. The dynamic report also lists the various options for satisfying the remaining graduation requirements for their major(s). Each student’s degree audit is derived from the Major Checklist for the university catalog that was in effect upon the student’s initial enrollment at Augsburg unless the student left Augsburg for three or more consecutive years. See the Degree Audit page for more information and for links to the short Degree Audit training videos.
The checklists below reflect major requirements found in the 2021–2022 Undergraduate Catalog. For more in-depth major information, please consult the appropriate university catalog or talk with your faculty advisor.
If you are having difficulty accessing our checklists and would like assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Students who began at Augsburg before the current academic year can look up major checklists for previous academic years.
Art and Design
- Accounting (AU available)
- Finance (AU available)
- International Business
- Management (AU available)
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing (AU available)
- Music Business
Communication Studies, Film and New Media
- Communication Studies
- Film Production
- Film Theory and Culture
- New Media
- New Media: Game Design
- New Media: Promotional Communication
- New Media: Web Design
- Elementary Education (AU available)
- Elementary Education (Communication Arts)
- Elementary Education (General Science)
- Elementary Education (Mathematics)
- Elementary Education (Social Studies)
- K-12 English as a Second Language (only offered in AU)
- Secondary Education License (AU available)
- Social Studies License
- Special Education (only offered in AU)
- Creative Writing
- English Literature, Language, Theory
- Communication Arts/Literature Teacher Licensure
Health, Physical Education, Exercise Science
Interdisciplinary Studies (AU available)
Languages and Cross-Cultural Studies
Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Computational Philosophy
- Computer Science B.A.
- Computer Science B.S.
- Mathematics B.A.
- Mathematics B.S.
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematics Teaching License
- Music Business
- Music Education (licensure)
- Music Education (Community-Based)
- Music Performance
- Music Therapy
Nursing (AU only)
- Political Science and Economics
- Political Science
- Political Science: Pre-Law
- Political Science: Public Policy