Now with More Hands-on Courses
Augsburg now offers a newly enhanced MBA, delivering what employers seek in business leaders and helping working professionals find meaningful work while advancing their careers. Offering three Student Learning Experiences, our MBA curriculum focuses on helping students:
- identify their strengths,
- build their business skills, and
- apply their knowledge through real work and experience.
$8,000 Scholarship for New Students
Applicants who enroll for a Fall 2017 start in the Augsburg MBA program will be eligible to receive an $8,000 scholarship over two years.
Advance Your Career with an Augsburg MBA
Augsburg’s MBA program develops the skills and knowledge you’ve already gained and takes your career to the next level.
The Augsburg MBA is an affordable, accredited option for students in the Twin Cities and Rochester, MN. We offer small class sizes and evening schedules designed for working professionals, so you can complete your degree in 26 months.
- Gain connections, build your résumé, and apply your skills with a Management Consulting Project.
- Take advantage of the option to enroll in one or two 10-day, study-abroad courses.
- Learn in a supportive cohort model with other working professionals from diverse career fields.
- Receive support from faculty and staff who understand the challenges faced by full-time working students.
Take the Next Step
- Request information about Augsburg’s MBA program
- Attend an information session.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an individual appointment
- Call 612-330-1101 to talk to a MBA Admissions Counselor