A College of the Church and the City
Augsburg College is truly UNIQUE in being one of the few liberal arts schools in America that offers chapel every day. During these 20 minutes you will find a great variety of speakers and music. We encourage you to honor the moments carved out for you in the schedule that you might experience spiritual growth. All are welcome!
Augsburg Chapel is:
- A worship time where we focus on the Triune God – Creator, Redeemer, Sustainer
- Our “Family Devotions”
- A time for focusing and centering
- To hear faith journeys
- To pause for the day; to possibly change pace and direction
- To be challenged in our faith and values
- To rejoice in song
- To contemplate the Word of God
- To pray corporately for our community & for individuals
All this in the context of gathering as saints and sinners!
Daily Chapel Times
Mon, Wed, Fri 10:40-11:00 am
Tue, Thu 11:30-11:50 am
Hoversten Chapel, Foss Center
Community time will follow Chapel on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Join us every Wednesday night in Hoversten Chapel for
worship and communion at 9:30 pm. (New start time for Sep. 2013)
Opportunities for Involvement
Youth Ministry Teams, Bible Studies, Support Groups,
Discussion Groups, Athletic Tournaments (accyl.org),
Retreats, Concerts, Service to the Community,
Peace, Justice & Hunger Concerns, Worship Readers,
Greeters and Musicians, and more!
See the individual pages on our site for more information.