Annual Service experience
Look deeper at justice issues in the Twin Cities and surrounding area and engage in meaningful, relationship-centered volunteer work.
- MN Council of Churches Sacred Sites Tour, exploring MN history through a Native lens by visiting sacred sites and through storytelling.
- A presentation and activities by the University of MN Mapping Prejudice project, exploring housing inequity due to racial disparities.
- A presentation and activities by the Lutheran Social Service of MN (LSS-MN) Advocacy team, providing practical and current information on ways to be advocates.
- Activities are subject to change due to COVID-19 protocols.
Registration: Registration opens January 6, 2021. $25 fee due upon registration
- Complete registration form 2021 Registration
- Bring $25 registration fee and copy of health insurance card to Janice Dames in Campus Ministry Office, 104 Foss
Dates of Experience: March 15-19, 2021
Destination: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Cost: $25, includes required book and lunch for 5 days
Sponsored By: Campus Ministry
Questions: Contact Pastoral Intern, Jenn Luong. email@example.com or stop by Campus Ministries in Foss 104
The trip is available as an Augsburg Experience. Please indicate on online registration form if you would like this to be an Augsburg Experience.
Visit our past Spring Break Blog Sites: https://augsburgasb.