Morning Chapel Schedule
Monday through Friday, while classes are in session, Campus Ministry offers Sabbath rest through morning chapel in Hoversten Chapel, virtual worship and podcasts. On Monday, we offer a virtual mindful meditation, Tuesday and Thursday we have live chapel at 11:30 – 11:50 am in Hoversten Chapel, Foss Center, and on Wednesdays we offer a prayer podcast. The in-person chapel services will be live streamed via Zoom. (the links to this and other services are on the Campus Ministry Google Calendar.) Recorded chapel services are available on the Campus Ministry YouTube Channel.
- Augsburg University is truly unique in being one of the few liberal arts schools in America that offers chapel every weekday, although in a modified format during the Covid-19 pandemic. During these 20 minutes you will find a great variety of speakers and music. We encourage you to honor the moments carved out for you in the schedule that you might experience spiritual growth. All are welcome! The Morning Chapel schedule is is available as a Campus Ministry Google calendar.
Augsburg Chapel is…
- A worship time where we focus on the Triune God – Creator, Redeemer, Sustainer
- A time for daily sabbath renewal…
- To rejoice in song
- To share in the communal pilgrimage of faith
- To be empowered in our call to be the neighbor, serving in love
- To pause for the day; to breath anew
- To practice radical hospitality
- To be challenged in our faith and values, to ask questions
- To contemplate the Word of God
- To pray corporately for our community & for individuals
- To be inspired by the testimony of others
Wednesday Night Communion Schedule
Join us on Wednesday evenings, while classes are in session, for virtual worship with the Campus Ministry student leaders at 8:00pm. For more information, visit the Augsburg University Student Ministries Facebook page.