The Department of Business Administration offers eight majors: business administration (BUS), management, accounting (ACC), finance (FIN), international business, management information systems (MIS), marketing (MKT) and a combined major in business and economics. Learn more on the Business Program Overview page. All of our majors earn a Bachelor of Arts degree.
MBA 4+1 : Five years, two degrees
Beginning in Fall 2014, undergraduate students at Augsburg can complete a bachelor’s degree in Business and an MBA in five years by taking specified undergraduate courses and two semesters of MBA courses. Learn more about the MBA 4 + 1 program.
Auggie Business students in action
Business students at Augsburg do more than learn about balance sheets and supply and demand. The Business Administration Department coordinates with the Center for Global Education, the Strommen Center for Meaningful Work, and the Sabo Center for Citizenship and Learning to give students incredible learning experiences through classes, study abroad, internships, and service work.
Read more about Business Students in Action:
- James “Bubba” Chambers ’07, a U.S. Navy veteran and a Weekend and Evening College student
- Erica Lippitt ’12 who studied in Mexico
- Tom Rixen ’12 and Kris Ozga ’11 and the financial literacy program they developed for students
- John Cerrito ’11 and his internship with KDWB
- Grant Rostad ’10 and his internship in England with Ernst & Young