- Augsburg Extended Payment Plan All students are eligible to enroll in a monthly payment plan to bridge any gaps between financial aid and their educational expenses. It is important to read and understand the terms and conditions before you sign up for the plan. While on the plan, no interest will accrue on your unpaid balance, but there is an enrollment fee for each term that you sign up for the payment plan. To enroll, log into your Student Account. Parents who have been given third party access to their student’s account can also sign up for a payment plan. If you sign up for auto withdrawal, payments will be taken out on the first of the month. Enrollment for a fall term payment plan will begin July 10th.
- Military Payment Students whose educational expenses are paid by the VA or other military organization directly to Augsburg to cover full or partial tuition costs, should bring in documentation to the Enrollment Center showing the payment that is expected. Any amount that is not covered by military benefits will be due by the first day of class each term or can be set up on the Augsburg Payment Plan. Full payment by the military organization is due 60 days from the start of the term. The student is responsible for full payment of tuition and fees if the agency fails to pay for any reason. For more information about the different military benefits visit the Augsburg Military Support website.
- Third Party Payment Students whose educational expenses are paid directly to Augsburg by a third party, such as Vocational Rehabilitation Services, work readiness programs, or other outside educational assistance programs, should bring documentation (invoice/authorization) showing the expected payment to the Student Financial Services office. Any amount that will not be covered by the agency will be due by the first day of class each term or can be set up on the Augsburg Payment Plan. Full payment by the third party agency is due 60 days from the start of the term. The student is responsible for full payment of tuition and fees if the agency fails to pay for any reason.
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement Payment Plan The Employer Reimbursement payment plan is for students whose employers will reimburse some or all of their tuition upon satisfactory completion of the course. Students are billed a payment plan fee each term they are enrolled and are able to carry the balance of their tuition benefit through the end of the term. Students are required to enroll each term they want to use the benefit. Enrollment begins after the first statement of the upcoming term is available. To enroll, log into your Student Account
TUITION DISCOUNT PROGRAMS* (PDFs)
- Alumni Discount Alumni of Augsburg are eligible to receive a 50 percent discount on the current Adult Undergraduate tuition rate or the part-time Day tuition rate.
- Americorps/Lutheran Services Corp Tuition Grant Augsburg offers a tuition grant for students who have served with AmeriCorps at least half-time for one year.
- Augsburg Partnership Grant The Augsburg Partnership Grant applies to students who are employed at a partner institutions. The student will receive a tuition discount in the form of a grant. Review the list of participating employers.
- Military Tuition Grant Augsburg offers a tuition grant to personnel currently serving full or part-time in any branch of the United States armed forces or veterans of any branch. *The tuition grant is available only to students in the Adult Undergraduate program or graduate program.*
- Parent Discount Parents of current full-time day-program Augsburg students are eligible to receive a 50 percent discount on the current Weekend College tuition rate or the part-time Day tuition rate.
*The grants listed above may not be used concurrently with any other grant/discount programs. Please check with a Student Financial Services counselor to determine which grant/discount would be best if you qualify for multiple.
Please contact Student Financial Services if you need forms from a different year.