Here are the steps to get started with study abroad!
1. Attend a General Study Abroad Info Session – View the schedule of dates and times available here.
2. Still not sure which program is right for you? Follow these steps:
- use the program search tool to look for locations you are interested in, your major, etc
- consider the Featured programs — great options for Augsburg students!
- review the “Goal Setting for Study Abroad” section of our handbook – you can find it in your Advising Application under “Resources”
- meet with your faculty/academic advisor to understand how study abroad fits into your 4 year plan and degree requirements
- make an appointment with one of the Augsburg Abroad staff for additional help, if needed:
3. Complete your “Advising Application” by letting us know which program you want to apply for in the “Choose Your Program” questionnaire —this will prompt our staff to activate your Program Application.
4. Complete the “Program Application” by the deadlines listed below.
April 1: Center for Global Education Fall Semester and Summer ** EXTENDED
September 30: Spring Semester & Faculty-led Winter Break Programs