Campus Activities and Orientation (CAO) allows student groups and college departments/offices the opportunity to reserve the display cases on the Main Level of Christensen Center. The display cases can be used to bring awareness to your student group/college department, to advertise upcoming events, and/or to inform the Augsburg community about campus initiatives, among other things.
Please read the display case policies before completing the form below:
- Reservations are given on a first-come, first-served basis by CAO. Reservations must be made at least 1 week in advance, and only 1 display case may be reserved at a time.
- Reservations may be made for up to 2 weeks.
- Arrangements must be made with CAO professional staff to obtain the key to the display cases during regular business hours.
- Student groups and college departments/offices are responsible for cleaning up their display at the end of their reservation. Additionally, arrangements must be made with CAO in advance of this clean up.
- If the display cases have not been cleaned within 24 hours of the end of the reservation, a $75 charge will be assessed to your student group or college department/office.