Thinking about starting a student organization at Augsburg? Here are the steps you want to take:
- Complete the New Student Organization Registration Form.
- Create a constitution for your student organization, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org as an editable Google document. If you are unfamiliar with what a constitution is, click here to find out what Augsburg University requires you to include, as well as for a copy of a sample constitution.
After you have submitted these two things, Campus Activities and Orientation will review your application and constitution and get back to you with next steps about getting your student organization registered!
Student Organization Benefits
Registering as a student organization at Augsburg comes with a number of benefits, including:
- Applying for grant funding and annual budgets (Day Student Organizations only).
- Reserving facilities, equipment, and tables on campus for free.
- Advertising and posting capabilities on campus.
- Requesting access to technology services, including email, website, online storage, and Moodle.
- Requesting storage space on campus.
- Using free arts and crafts supplies for events and advertising.
- Participating in University-sponsored events, including Activity Fairs, Orientation, Homecoming, etc.
- Using University resources, if requested and approved.