Residence Life allows student organizations to advertise meetings and events within the residence halls, provided they follow the steps outlined below:
- Posters must include the names of all groups planning the event and contact information (email and/or phone number).
- Residence Life will not approve any flyers that contain erroneous or false contacts, or have incorrect information.
- Posters should be 8.5” x 11” in size. Accommodations will be made for posters up to 17” x 24”, but student groups must realize that this will limit the quantity of flyers approved for posting.
- A maximum of 37 flyers can be approved to be posted within the residence halls, including:
- 14 in Mortensen Hall,
- 9 in Urness Hall,
- 6 in Oren Gateway Center,
- 5 in Anderson Hall, and
- 3 in Luther Hall.
- Bring all copies of your flyers to the Urness-Mortensen Hall main office.
After submitting your posters, Residence Life staff will determine if they are approved, and if so, how many can be posted. Residence Life staff will post these flyers in the residence halls on behalf of your student group. Please allow for 5 business days for posting. For more information, visit Augsburg’s Residential Guidebook’s Posting Standards.