Yearlong student seminar exploring vocation
The Christensen Scholar program provides a unique opportunity for students to discuss and explore theology, faith, vocation, and service in a small, supportive seminar setting.
– Overview (with eligibility details)
- Fill out the Online application
- Compose a personal statement (500 word maximum) explaining why you would like to participate in the 2015-2016 Christensen Scholars Program. Send this document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from your academic advisor, a faculty member who has taught at least one of your courses, or a staff who knows you well. This letter should address your academic ability, intellectual curiosity, and personal qualities that would make you a valuable addition to the cohort. The faculty should e-mail the letter to email@example.com
All three steps should be completed by Thursday, February 5.
If you have questions, please contact:
You can also check out profiles of current Christensen Scholars.
– 2015 Christensen Scholar Poster