ApplicationSTART YOUR APPLICATION
Qualified applicants must have:
- Registered Nurse license (must have evidence of a current unencumbered license)
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- or an Associate’s degree in nursing in addition to a bachelor’s degree in another discipline.
- The cumulative GPA requirement for all college coursework is 3.0.
Complete the online application (see above) for the term in which you would like to begin the program. The application fee is waived for those who apply online.
Submit a 2 page double space, typed statement describing professional and education goals. The essay can be uploaded with the application or emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you can submit the application prior to completing your essay.
A current resume of your work experience.
Official transcript(s) your bachelor’s degree granting institution and the most recently attended institution, if not the same. For those with an associates of nursing, a transcript from this institution is also required..
- Augsburg University uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment as official transfer services. Please send documents to email@example.com.
- By mail:
Graduate Admissions Office, CB 65
2211 Riverside Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Two letters of reference from individuals that can give an assessment of your professional and/or academic abilities. When applying online, you will be asked to provide the names and email addresses of three recommenders. Our online application system will then send an email to each recommender with instructions on how to submit a recommendation. Recommenders upload a letter in support of the applicant. Recommenders do have the option to email the letter of recommendation directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.