Ready to get started on the track toward your master’s degree?
There are many ways to begin.
START THE PROCESS
- Call our office today at 612-330-1101.
- Schedule a one-on-one session with an advisor.
- Attend an upcoming Information Session.
- Visit campus and take a tour.
- Email us.
Qualified applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in nursing or have an associate’s degree in nursing in addition to a bachelor’s degree in another discipline. The cumulative GPA requirement for all college coursework is 3.0. Evidence of a current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse is also required. Applicants must also have experience as a registered nurse.
Complete an admission application Apply Online (secure web site). ($35 fee is waived for those who apply online).
Submit a 2 page double space, typed statement describing professional and education goals. The essay can be uploaded with the application or emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you can submit the application prior to completing your essay.
Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended, listing all courses taken and any degree(s) conferred. Have official academic transcripts from all previously attended post secondary institutions on their original transcripts (including colleges, universities, and vocational/technical schools and PSEO credits) sent directly to Augsburg. To request a transcript, call or email the registrar’s office at your prior institution. Transcripts from any previous graduate level work are also needed. You may request your official transcripts from your past institutes of higher learning and send them to Augsburg College by mail or electronic transfer.
- By mail:
Graduate Admissions Office, CB 65 Augsburg College 2211 Riverside Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55454
- By electronic transfer:
- Augsburg College uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment as official transfer services. If you wish to use a different transfer service, please call 612-330-1101 to check on the feasibility of other options. Please send documents to email@example.com . After you request an electronic transcript, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that a transcript has been ordered. Include your name, desired degree program, electronic transfer service used and the name of the sending institution.
Three letters of reference from individuals that can give an assessment of your professional and/or academic abilities. When applying online, you will be asked to provide the names and email addresses of three recommenders. Our online application system will then send an email to each recommender with instructions on how to submit a recommendation. Recommenders upload a letter in support of the applicant. Recommenders do have the option to email the letter of recommendation directly to email@example.com.
Evidence of HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Training
Evidence of HIPAA training is part of most employment records. Please submit a copy of this either uploaded at the time of application or emailed as a scanned attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed and signed Immunization Form.
Please complete and sign both sides of the form including. We cannot accept doctor or clinic reports in lieu of actual dates in the boxes.