Qualified applicants must have:
- Registered Nurse license (must have evidence of a current unencumbered license)
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- or an Associate’s degree in nursing in addition to a bachelor’s degree in another discipline.
- The cumulative GPA requirement for all college coursework is 3.0.
Complete the online application (see above) for the term in which you would like to begin the program. The application fee is waived for those who apply online.
Submit a 2 page double space, typed statement describing professional and education goals. The essay can be uploaded with the application or emailed as an attachment to email@example.com. Please note you can submit the application prior to completing your essay.
Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended, listing all courses taken and any degree(s) conferred. Have official academic transcripts from all previously attended post secondary institutions on their original transcripts (including colleges, universities, and vocational/technical schools and PSEO credits) sent directly to Augsburg. To request a transcript, call or email the registrar’s office at your prior institution. Transcripts from any previous graduate level work are also needed. You may request your official transcripts from your past institutes of higher learning and send them to Augsburg College by mail or electronic transfer.
- By mail:
Graduate Admissions Office, CB 65
2211 Riverside Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55454
- By electronic transfer:
- Augsburg College uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment as official transfer services. If you wish to use a different transfer service, please call 612-330-1101 to check on the feasibility of other options. Please send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Three letters of reference from individuals that can give an assessment of your professional and/or academic abilities. When applying online, you will be asked to provide the names and email addresses of three recommenders. Our online application system will then send an email to each recommender with instructions on how to submit a recommendation. Recommenders upload a letter in support of the applicant. Recommenders do have the option to email the letter of recommendation directly to email@example.com.