- SUMMER (May) 2015 Equivalency Plus MMT: April 15, 2015
- FALL 2015 Master of Music Therapy: May 15, 2015
- Online Application
- Official transcripts from all previously attended undergraduate and graduate institutions
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Proof of Board Certification (if applicable)
- Audition: ten minutes of the applicant’s best instrument (performed live, or recorded and sent via CD or shared via Google Drive)
- A 1-3 page essay addressing the following questions (uploaded to application or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Describe your goals as a music therapist and how a MMT degree will help you reach those goals.
- Tell about a moment that helped encourage you to begin a career in music therapy.
- As a music therapist you will help people from all walks of life and with a variety of needs and illnesses, how are you qualified (physically, mentally, and emotionally) to assist these people in improving their quality of life?
Application materials not submitted with the online application should be sent to:
Graduate Admissions, CB 65
2211 Riverside Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55454
The MMT program is both AMTA and NASM approved as of February 2014.
Call 1-855-682-6102 for more information.