Bing tracking

Military Transcripts

Students are welcome to submit their military transcripts to the Registrar’s Office for a transfer credit review. Follow the appropriate link for more information on how to request your transcript.

Joint Services Transcript for Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard

Community College of the Air Force


The webpage for MnState (Minnesota State) has information, by each service branch, on how courses would transfer to Mnstate colleges and universities.