Financing Your Education with Military-Related Benefits
We believe that an Augsburg student should have a thorough understanding of what it means to finance his or her education. Augsburg has a School Certifying Official to assist students with obtaining VA education benefits and additional staff members who will help you navigate the financial aid process and payment options for out-of-pocket expenses.
New and returning students should complete the items on the following checklist. Not every item will be applicable to each student.
- Apply for Financial Aid to establish eligibility for grants and loans
- Apply for VA education benefits or apply to continue using benefits from another school
- Turn in your Certificate of Eligibility (Chapter 33 benefits only)
- Consider funding sources that work in concert with other types of financial aid and benefits
- Schedule a appointment to review your financial aid award and military-related benefits
- Make a Payment Plan for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by benefits and other aid