Ready to get started on the path to your master’s degree? Admissions are handled on a “rolling” basis, with students admitted at the beginning of the fall, spring, and summer terms. There are many ways to begin:
START THE PROCESS
- Fill out the inquiry form
- Call our office today at 612-330-1101 and schedule a one-on-one session with an advisor
- Attend an upcoming Information Session
- Visit campus and take a tour
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Late Summer (Hybrid Format)
- Final Deadline is July 1
Fall Term (Classic Classroom Face-to-Face Format)
- Priority Deadline is July 15
- Final Deadline is August 15
- Priority Deadline is November 15
- Final Deadline is December 15
- Priority Deadline is March 15
- Final Deadline is April 15
A complete application should include the following:
- Completed application form.
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee mailed to Graduate Admissions Office. Fee is waived if the online application is used.
- A 1-3 page personal statement relating the applicant’s educational background, work history and career goals to leadership aspirations.
- Recommendation letter from an immediate supervisor, assessing leadership potential
- Recommendation letter from a work colleague (at the same level) describing the applicant’s work style and leadership potential
- Applicants must submit an official transcript(s) from the regionally-accredited institution granting the Bachelor’s degree and the most recently attended institution, if not the same. Military veterans are required to submit all official transcripts from previously attended institutions to qualify for military benefits. In the case where prerequisite requirements exist or transfer credits or waivers are sought, official transcripts are required from institutions at which the prerequisites or equivalents were completed. The Program Director may ask for additional transcripts if determined to be necessary. To request a transcript, call or email the registrar’s office at your prior institution.
- You may request your official transcript from your past institution of higher learning and send it to Augsburg University by mail or electronic transfer.
By mail: Graduate Admissions Office, CB 65, Augsburg University, 2211 Riverside Ave., Minneapolis, MN 55454
By electronic transfer:
Augsburg University uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment/Clearing House as official transfer services. If you wish to use a different transfer service, please call 612-330-1101 to check on the feasibility of other options. Please send documents to email@example.com
After you request an electronic transcript, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that a transcript has been ordered. Include your name, desired degree program, electronic transfer service used and the name of the sending institution.
Applicants may be asked to participate in an interview with graduate program faculty and/or staff members.