Ready to get started on the path to your master’s degree? Admissions are handled on a “rolling” basis, with students admitted at the beginning of the fall, spring, and summer terms. There are many ways to begin:
START THE PROCESS
- Fill out the inquiry form
- Call our office today at 612-330-1101 and schedule a one-on-one session with an advisor
- Attend an upcoming Information Session
- Visit campus and take a tour
- E-mail us at email@example.com
2. Download Admission Materials in PDF Format
Late Summer (Hybrid Format)
- Final Deadline is July 1
Fall Term (Classic Classroom Face-to-Face Format)
- Priority Deadline is July 15
- Final Deadline is August 15
- Priority Deadline is November 15
- Final Deadline is December 15
- Priority Deadline is March 15
- Final Deadline is April 15
A complete application should include the following:
- Completed application form.
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee mailed to Graduate Admissions Office. Fee is waived if the online application is used.
- A 1-3 page personal statement relating the applicant’s educational background, work history and career goals to leadership aspirations.
- Recommendation letter from an immediate supervisor, assessing leadership potential
- Recommendation letter from a work colleague (at the same level) describing the applicant’s work style and leadership potential
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended, listing all courses taken and any degree(s) conferred. Have official academic transcripts from all previously attended post secondary institutions on their original transcripts (including colleges, universities, and vocational/technical schools and PSEO credits) sent directly to Augsburg. To request a transcript, call or email the registrar’s office at your prior institution. Transcripts from any previous graduate level work are also needed.
- You may request your official transcripts from your past institutes of higher learning and send them to Augsburg College by mail or electronic transfer.By mail:
Graduate Admissions Office, CB 65 Augsburg College 2211 Riverside Ave. Minneapolis, MN 55454
By electronic transfer:
Augsburg College uses Scrip-Safe, Docufide/Parchment/Clearing House as official transfer services. If you wish to use a different transfer service, please call 612-330-1101 to check on the feasibility of other options. Please send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
After you request an electronic transcript, please send an email to email@example.com indicating that a transcript has been ordered. Include your name, desired degree program, electronic transfer service used and the name of the sending institution.
Applicants may be asked to participate in an interview with graduate program faculty and/or staff members.