Ready to get started on the path to your master’s degree? Admissions are handled on a “rolling” basis, with students admitted at the beginning of the fall, winter, and spring terms. There are many ways to begin:
START THE PROCESS
1. Apply Online (secure web site)
2. Download Admission Materials in PDF Format
Master of Arts in Leadership Application Instructions
Master of Arts in Leadership Admissions application
Master of Arts in Leadership Recommendation Checklist
Master of Arts in Leadership Transcript Request Form
3. Request an Application by Mail
Just e-mail us at email@example.com and we’ll mail you an application.
Late Summer (Hybrid Format)
- Priority Deadline is June 1
- Final Deadline is July 1
Fall Term (Classic Classroom Face-to-Face Format)
- Priority Deadline is July 15
- Final Deadline is August 15
- Priority Deadline is November 15
- Final Deadline is December 15
- Priority Deadline is March 15
- Final Deadline is April 15
A complete application should include the following:
- Completed application form.
- $35.00 non-refundable application fee mailed to Graduate Admissions Office. Fee is waived if the online application is used.
- A 1-3 page personal statement relating the applicant’s educational background, work history and career goals to leadership aspirations.
- Recommendation letter and checklist from an immediate supervisor, assessing leadership potential
- Recommendation letter and checklist from a work colleague (at the same level) describing the applicant’s work style and leadership potential
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended, listing all courses taken and any degree(s) conferred. Have official academic transcripts from all previously attended post secondary institutions (including colleges, universities, and vocational/technical schools) sent directly to Augsburg Graduate Studies Admissions Office, CB 65, 2211 Riverside Ave., Mpls., MN 55454. All transfer credits that count toward your bachelor’s degree must be reflected on their original transcripts including PSEO credits. To request a transcript, call or email the registrar’s office at your prior institution.
- Official transcripts from all graduate institutions attended, listing courses taken and degree(s) conferred, if any. Institutions that have been attended after earning a bachelor’s degree must be included. To request a transcript, call or email the registrar’s office at your prior institution.
Applicants may be asked to participate in an interview with graduate program faculty and/or staff members.