Ready to get started on the path to your master’s degree? Applications are reviewed on a “rolling” basis, with students admitted for fall, spring, and summer enrollment.
- Inquire to learn more!
- Attend an upcoming information session, or schedule a one on one meeting to talk more about your professional and academic goals.
Late Summer (Hybrid Format)
- Final Deadline July 1
Fall Term (Classic Classroom Face-to-Face Format)
- Priority Deadline is July 15
- Final Deadline August 15
- Priority Deadline is November 15
- Final Deadline is December 15
- Priority Deadline is March 15
- Final Deadline is May 1
A complete application should include the following:
- Completed application form
- A 1-3 page personal statement (Writing prompts are listed in the application).
- Two letters of recommendation (optional). Should you wish to include letters, you can provide the names/contact information of to references within your online application. Consider faculty, supervisors, or colleagues who can comment on outstanding qualities they have seen in you, your academic/professional potential, leadership potential, and your ability to handle graduate level work.
- Official transcript(s) from the institution who awarded your Bachelor’s degree and the most recently attended institution, if not the same.