Each summer, the Master of Arts in Leadership program offers a course that allows students to travel abroad and study leadership practices in other countries.
Upcoming Info Sessions:
- Monday, March 28, at 6:00 PM CT
- Thursday, March 31, at 12:00 PM CT
COVID-19 related Requirements for travel
MA in Leadership / Education and MS in Physician Studies programs
His Holiness the Dalai Lama, in Ethics for the New Millennium, makes a strong case for the need to cultivate what he calls universal responsibility, based on a fundamental belief that everything we do has a universal dimension – it contributes to the happiness or suffering of others.
Visit the Costa Rican capital of San José to meet with leaders in the field. Program activities include:
- Exploring Costa Rica
- Meeting with leaders in government, business, healthcare, social service, education, natural medicine, and the arts
- Visiting the National University of Costa Rica, La Carpio community, and Costa Rica National Museum
- Visiting Manuel Antonio National Park, beach, and Central Craft Market
ML 577 Universal Responsibility: A Central American Perspective explores this concept both intellectually and through experience. This Master of Arts in Leadership course, organized through Augsburg’s Center for Global Education and Experience, is open to all Augsburg graduate students.
Through selected readings, discussions, self- assessments, journaling, research, and personal reflection, you will develop your own perspective on what universal responsibility means to you and leadership in your profession.
Travel: July 9-19, 2022
April 11, 2022