Intentionally explore the concept We are called to Service in the World, while gaining direct work experience and participating in bi-weekly seminars with other interns.
This PAID internship for three current Augsburg students is 8-10 hours/week for 10-12 weeks (100 hours during Spring 2015 semester). The bi-weekly seminar involves reflecting on readings, assessments, and site experiences with the Christensen Vocation Intern cohort.
More details are available on our blog
There are three potential placement sites for these internships, all located in Minneapolis. View the site specific internship positions on the Strommen Center’s AUGPOST website by searching for Christensen Intern.
Deadline and application instructions:
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 17, 2014:
- Names and contact information of two references – at least one Augsburg faculty or staff
- Cover letter and/or essay which addresses the following questions-
- Why are you interested in integrating the exploration of vocation with making career choices?
- What knowledge/skills/experiences are you eager to bring to the internship?
- What knowledge/skills/experience do you hope to develop or enhance during the internship?
- Which Christensen intern site(s) would you like to be considered for and why?
The Christensen Interns will be selected based on strong interest in exploring vocation, call, and career interests in faith based or service organizations, as well as potential match with the internship site needs.
Questions? Contact Lonna Field at 612-330-1467 or email@example.com