To apply as a first-year applicant, please follow these steps towards becoming an Auggie:
- Complete the Common Application online
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, exam results, or mark sheets
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
English Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency Requirement for admission:
- TOEFL: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo English Test: 50
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing: 570
- ACT English and Reading: 22
- Global Language Institute: Successful completion of the mastery level and faculty recommendation
Academically qualified students who do not meet our minimum English language proficiency requirement at the time of the application review, will be considered for conditional admission. Applicants must complete the regular application process.
*Applicants who attend secondary school where English is the primary language of instruction may have the proof of English proficiency requirement waived on a case by case basis. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all application documents must be sent (Email, Fax or Mail) directly to Augsburg from the school, official, recommender, and/or board. Documents will be considered unofficial if sent from the applicant and will not be added to their records.
While not required during the review process, international applicants are strongly encouraged to submit the following documents at their time of application. These documents are required in order to issue your Form I-20 if admitted.
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Completed Certification of Finances form
- Supporting documents such as official bank statement (current within 3 months showing funds of at least $30,000)
CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
Receive updated information about your application and admission decision. Log in now.