International students interested in applying to Augsburg College must submit the following:
- Application for Admission
- One letter of Recommendation from teacher or guidance counselor
- Original or Certified High School Transcripts
- Completed Certification of Finances form
- Official bank statement, current within 3 months showing funds of at least $30,000
- Proof of English Language Proficiency: Scores must be sent directly from the testing center to Augsburg College. Augsburg College’s Institutional Number is 6014.
Minimum English test scores are TOEFL iBT – 80, TOEFL pBT – 550, IELTS – 6.5, ACT – 22, SAT (Writing & Reading Comprehension combined) = 1030
****NOTE***** Students who do not have or do not meet the minimum score can still be “Conditionally Admitted” to Augsburg College. They will first need to complete English language studies at either ELS , Global Language Institute or MELP— then they may come directly to study at Augsburg.
Auggie Insider Page
Our online application makes applying to Augsburg easy and convenient. You will create an account that will allow you to return to your application to make changes or add information until you are ready to submit it to us.
Visit Our Campus
If you are already in the United States, a visit to Augsburg is a great way to determine if you are meant to be an Auggie. We invite you to explore our college in the city by meeting with the International Admissions Counselor and touring campus with an Auggie Guide.
Campus visits are held Monday through Friday through the academic year at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., or 3:00 p.m.
Call the Admissions Office at 612-330-1001 or 1-800-788-5678 to schedule a visit to campus. Learn more about group visits, overnights, and summer visits on our Campus Visits page.