International students applying to Augsburg College must submit the following:
- Augsburg College on-line application or the Common Application
- Official high school transcripts (must be translated into English),
- One letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor (must be translated into English),
- Proof of English language proficiency (accepted exams and minimum scores listed below).
While not required for admissions consideration international applicants are strongly encouraged to submit the following documents along with their application documents. These documents are required in order to issue your I-20 if admitted to Augsburg College.
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Completed Certification of Finances form
- Official bank statement, current within 3 months showing funds of at least $30,000
The deadline to apply for the fall 2016 semester is May 1
English Language Requirements
All international applicants for admission to Augsburg College must meet the English language requirements outlined below:
TOEFL : minimum score of 80 on the internet- based test (iBT) or a minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test (pBT).
IELTS : minimum overall score of 6.5 on the Academic test.
SAT : minimum score of 1030 on the Critical Reading and Writing sections.
ACT : minimum score of 22.
Conditional admissions is offered to academically qualified students who currently do not meet the English language proficiency requirement. Students admitted conditionally will be adjusted to full admission after successful completion of their English language studies at either the Global Language Institute, ELS or MELP.
Check your Application Status
Receive updated information about your application and admission decision. Log in now.