As a standard course of action, we like to provide this information to all international students, especially if they would be relocating to pursue their graduate studies at Augsburg. Most of our programs are designed for full-time working professionals as classes tend to meet only once weekly or less frequently. The Doctor of Psychology program is a full-time program with classes meeting two to three days per week.
For detailed admission requirements including the application process please visit the individual program page.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Psychology
- Master of Arts in Nursing
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Master of Music Therapy
- Master of Business Administration
- MS in Physician Assistant Studies
- Master of Social Work