To apply as a first-year applicant, please follow these steps towards becoming an Auggie:
- Complete the Common Application
- Request official secondary school transcripts, exam results, and/or mark sheets be sent directly to Augsburg
- Request one letter of academic recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor (optional)
- Provide Proof of English Language Proficiency: All international applicants must submit one of the following minimum scores in order to meet the English Proficiency Requirement for admission:
- TOEFL: 80 iBT
- TOEFL: 8.5 Essentials
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo English Test: 105 (For tests taken on or after July 15, 2019)
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing: 570
- ACT English and Reading: 22
- Global Language Institute: Successful completion of the mastery level and faculty recommendation
Please note that all application documents must be sent (Email, Fax or Mail) directly to Augsburg from the school, official, recommender, and/or board. Documents will be considered unofficial if sent from the applicant and will not be added to their records.
CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
Receive updated information about your application and admission decision. Log in now.